BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

8w1d

If I had to use only one word to sum up how I'm feeling with this pregnancy it would be: horrible. I feel horrible. I can deal with the bone crushing exhaustion and fatigue...I can even deal with a bit of nausea...but this 24/7 extreme nausea that has progressed to me throwing up 3 of the 4 meals I've managed to eat in the last two days is getting old fast. I've managed not to barf at work, but I feel thats only a matter of time. So much for keeping a secret. I don't want to be a wuss and I really don't want to take any medication during pregnancy...but if this doesn't let up soon I'm going to have to call my OBGYN and beg for some anti-nausea medication. I really didn't see this coming, I didn't vomit even once with either of my first two pregnancies. And yes, I do feel like an a$$ for even complaining about it.

0 comments: