We had our NT Scan on June 21st and it went great. The nasal bone was present and the nuchal fold was 1.44 mm. A week later we received the blood work results which were completely normal and showed no increased risk. Here's a picture of our sweet baby:^^^Do you see that smile???
Our anatomy scan is scheduled for August 11th!!! I'm so excited :)
I'm also happy to report that with the 2nd trimester I'm finally starting to feel like a human being again. I haven't thrown up in more than 3 weeks. Victory!
I don't think I posted about it, but I did find out about 3 weeks ago that my thyroid level was abnormal. I wasn't expecting this since I've been on the same dose of thyroid medication before I was pregnant with Noah, during my entire pregnancy, and for 1.5 years afterward until now. I've changed my medication dosage and am scheduled to recheck my labs again next week. I'm hoping that things have come into a more normal range now.
Overall I am feeling like a very lucky lady! :)
Thursday, July 7, 2011
NT Scan (Late Update)
Posted by Mrs KS at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment