BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

CD 43

Anovulatory cycles are NOT fun. I either need to ovulate or AF needs to show up. This is really pissing me off. I'm reluctant to take provera b/c I know that its not a magical pill that will reset my cycle. Its not going to suddenly make me ovulate again next cycle. I'm really, really thinking hard about just going back on the pill for a while.

3 comments:

april said...

I hear ya...I am seriously on like cycle day 50 something, I've stopped counting. I am on provera now because I will probably be starting clomid this cycle. Just can't take it anymore. And I just love those people whose cycles are exactly 28 days!!! Ugh!

Mrs KS said...

I know right! I would LOVE to have a regular 28 day cycle. I feel like I'm getting cheated out of even trying b/c my stupid body won't even ovulate. I don't even get the chance...grrrr

Crysbena said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry... I too have considered taking b/c for a while.