BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

+OPK on CD50...Insanity

I have no idea what’s going on. The last few days I’ve been feeling different (ok fine I’ve been thinking dirty thoughts without any provocation when I’m doing daily tasks, which I NEVER do) and today I had a huge glob of EWCM. Hmm…ok, something must be going on because I usually have a very low sex drive. I was going to call my OBGYN today for some provera, but I was busy at work and for some reason I’ve just been very reluctant to call for it in general. Anyway, so on my way home from work I decided to stop at the store and grab some digital OPKs and some HPTs. I knew that if I got a +OPK I’d try to convince myself that I’m really pregnant. Anyway, so the OPK was + and you can’t argue with a digital. The HPT was -. Ok, so am I really going to ovulate this time? I’m not holding my breath. But I am going to go jump DH now. I’ll keep you updated.

2 comments:

april said...

I have read and my doctor said that you can have patchy periods of ewcm during anovulatory cycles. Having had 2 of those cycles in a row, I can vouch for that because I still am having many signs of ovulation but just got done with my provera! I know it's frustrating, but don't give up hope! I think next time I'm done with checking for all the signs and temping, it has made me insane and apparently signs don't really mean anything for some people like me! If you want to read my story on it, I just made my blog private but email me at april9425@gmail.com. I think at this point our bodies will get it together and we'll end up with our BFP's (I hope!)

Shanny said...

Long cycles are pain in the butt! Good idea to jump on your DH with all the signs and of coure the +OPK. I hope you do O and most importantly that you have awesome news in 2 weeks or so. Crossing my fingers!