It was -15 F today.
Another pipe froze and burst up in our 2nd floor today, flooding the bathroom and part of the office, running down through our BRAND NEW PROPERLY INSULATED CEILING, through the walls, and into the crawlspace. The ceiling was just fixed days ago, and today it had to be ripped out...again.
This means another insurance claim, another deductible to pay, and yet more work to be done on the house, which means more time. I feel like we're going backwards.
I'm so frustrated because I told the contractor to search and destroy and fix all of the faulty insulation. We've already racked up over $2,000 worth of re-insulation costs plus $1,000 in deductibles. Its going to be another $2,000 to fix the insulation upstairs now. Thats $5,000 out of our pockets that we don't have b/c we just spent all of our money in March when we bought this stupid house.
We can't catch a break and I don't understand why bad things keep happening to us. I have always tried to be a good person. I just don't understand what I've done to deserve this. I'm having a really hard time making any sense out of this. I feel like I've lost complete control of everything in my life.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Oh My Freaking Gawd!
Posted by Mrs KS at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment