I heard this quote on television the other morning and I just really like it (I found a few variations of the quote in different places, so hopefully this is close to what its actually supposed to be):
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are stronger at the broken places."
-Ernest Hemingway
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Quote
Posted by Mrs KS at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I really like this quote and I think its so true. Im so glad this pregnancy is going so well for you guys! Are you going to find out the sex or wait until the delivery to find out?
I left my email in my blog for you but I figured I would leave it here too. It's samantha_dawn@live.com
Hey thanks! We have our anatomy scan on May 20th and we'll be findng out the sex at that time. I'm too much of an overplanner to not find out. I'm dying to know!
*You have mail!*
Post a Comment