Yes, I'm still here! 30 weeks feels like such a big milestone. I feel like we're really in the home stretch now. Everything has been going perfectly. To date I have had no complications, no abnormal labs (even passed my GD test), and haven't had to make a single change in my thyroid replacement medication. I am so thankful, feel so blessed. We even took a trip to Chicago last weekend for a 3D/4D ultrasound which was an awesome experience. We had our 30 week appointment yesterday and everything is looking great. The only thing out of the ordinary is that our little boy is not so little, he's actually measuring 3 weeks ahead (based on fundal height, not ultrasound measurements). I stand by the fact that he's just going to be tall like his 6'3" daddy! Coming up we have our childbirth preparedness and infant care classes at the hospital in August and a baby shower or two to look forward to. I'll try to keep this blog a little more updated as we get closer to the big day!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment