BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

36 Weeks

Well I'm a huge liar about keeping my blog more regularly updated...sorry about that. Things are really starting to tick down to the big day now. Since I last updated we've had a lot going on. At 32 weeks we had a growth ultrasound, as my fundal height was measuring 4 weeks ahead of time. Baby measured 3ish weeks ahead and weighed 4 pounds 8 ounces and everything looked great. We had another growth ultrasound yesterday at 36 weeks to check up on things as well, considering his larger size and my thyroid concerns. He's now weighing in at 7 pounds 4 ounces and is in the 75th percentile for weight. So it looks like we're going to end up with a 9+ pound baby. My doctor isn't particularly concerned about his size, since technically he's still within a "normal" range. I'm just worried about my lady parts ;) We'v completed our prepared childbirth classes, hospital tour, infant care class...DH went to a daddy class. We had our family baby shower at 34 weeks and another one coming up next week at DH's work. Baby's room is stockpiled with everything he needs and then some. We've had a lot of generous like-new handmedowns which we really appreciate. This baby is going to have to change his clothes 5 times a day just to use all of his things! My hospital bag is packed and I'm ready to go. We're signed up for daycare and I've gotten the OK from work to come back 4 days per week after the baby is born. Sometimes I still cannot believe that this is all happening. In less than a month my sweet little baby boy will be here and we'll finally be a family. What a blessing!

0 comments: