It looks like I didn't do such a great job of updating over the holidays.
Eh.
I turned 27...which I find particularly disturbing because technically I'm in my "late 20's" now. That's far too close to 30 for my comfort. I guess I shouldn't really complain though, since as my sister pointed out I'm living the American dream: married to a great guy, with an adorable son, good stable jobs, and a nice home. I need to work on remembering how lucky I am and always being thankful every day.
We had a lovely Christmas with family. DS had made great progress in the present-unwrapping department between his birthday in October and Christmas. He was like a professional present unwrapper. We now have even more toys piling up in our living room. ;)
It was strange to welcome 2011 and realize that DS was born in 2009. He's 1 year old (14 months) but has lived in three calendar years. That's kinda funny to think about.
DS continues to grow like a weed. Some mornings when I get him out of his bed I swear he's grown an inch over night. There isn't much semblance of a baby left in him these days. He's all 'little boy'. You can see him learning every day, it is truly amazing. He pretty much has an "on" and "off" switch, not much in the middle. It makes me feel old and tired and I have no idea how people have children in their 40's and 50's if I'm this tired in my 20's. I'm still loving every moment and trying to savor each and every one of them.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Catching Up
Posted by Mrs KS at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment