BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Breastfeeding: The End

We have been slowly weaning for months and months now. We have been down to a single nursing session per day, just before bedtime for about a month now. I've been struggling on when exactly to stop...considered going until 18 months...but tonight when I was nursing him I just got this feeling like now was the time. It was a great session and he was very sweet and we cuddled afterwards before he went to bed (usually he's too busy for cuddling). It just feels right. I am sad but I know its time and 17 months was a really good run. I'm proud of us! I'm hoping I can stay strong and not go back on this. I can't believe how fast he's grown up and I'm going to miss our sweet moments together...

0 comments: