Our sweet baby boy Noah was born Friday, October 16th, 2009 weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and measuring 19.5 inches. We were admitted to L&D that morning for an induction at 41 weeks as I had not dilated or made any progress toward labor whatsoever. The induction did not go quite as planned, and there were some scary moments with the Cervadil and Pitocin and Noah's heartrate, and at one point it looked like we were going to end up with a C-Section. After 11 hours of labor he ended up being born by unassisted vaginal birth with his cord around his neck, but thankfully suffered no injury or adverse effects. He is completely healthy and is doing great. He regained his birthweight by 5 days old and now at 2 weeks is nearly up a pound from his birthweight. He is a very sweet tempered baby and is completely adorable, if I don't say so myself. I never really let myself believe this day would come...I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed to be his mom.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Introducing...
Posted by Mrs KS at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congrats!!!! Im so happy for you and hope to see some pics of him soon!!!
Thanks Samantha! I'm a little paranoid about posting pics on the blog, I will email you with some though. :)
Post a Comment