BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Completely in Love

I am so completely in love with my son. It is amazing. It is a love I've never known before and could not have possibly imagined. I feel so incredibly lucky to get to be his mom. It is a love that, had I not suffered through the loss of our first baby, I would not know. There is something about having experienced our kind of loss that gives you such a sense of profound appreciation for every moment. No moment is taken for granted when you know so well how quickly it can be taken away, and realize that these moments might never have been. I love you Noah!

2 comments:

Shanny said...

This was beautifully written :)

Mrs.Diff said...

That is so beautifully written and reminds me why all the time and tears put into ttc will be so worth it. Happy 2 months Noah!!!