BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Biased

I know that I'm completely biased...but I think that my DS is the sweetest and cutest guy around. I love him more than I ever thought it possible to love, and yet I wake up every morning loving him even more than I did the day before. My heart is so full of him. I adore him. I am loving the current stage that he is in. He is in the 'I love my mama' stage. And its heaven. That baby gives the most delicious hugs...so sweet you can barely stand it without melting into a big pile of hot sticky goo. And the kisses. Oh the kisses. The big open-mouthed slobbery plunger kisses all over your face. And have I told you about the double leg hug? The one where when you come home from work he runs to you and clings onto you like a little monkey, with his sweet little face pressed into your legs? Thank goodness that love is calorie- and fat-free, because otherwise I would be morbidly obese.

0 comments: