It was a really good run: 22 months without a visit from AF. Last week I decided on Thursday and Friday to drop my mid-day pumping session at work. I didn't need the milk from that session (I always have extra) and quite frankly after over a year of breastfeeding I am getting pretty sick of pumping at work. The week before last I was having what I thought might have been O signs...left ovarian pain and fertile CM...so I had been wondering if she was coming. So it might just be a coincidence that two days after I drop a pumping session she shows up. Saturday it was just some spotting, but today she sealed the deal. So far its pretty light to normal and I'm not having much cramping or discomfort with it. I don't know if that has anything to do with still having a pretty high BM output and nursing DS all weekend while home. I am curious to see if I'll have any semblance of a regular, "normal" monthly cycle. I tend to be very irregular with long cycles. Not that it matters right now anyway since we're not TTC anytime soon (not that a part of me doesn't want to in some ways...and the return of my fertility is only going to make that harder...but thats a whole other post). Sigh. Anyway, she's back. It was a really good run without her.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment