Went to the dermatologist this morning and got a prescription for an erythromycin-benzoyl peroxide topical gel. The PA said it was pretty much the only thing that he could give me that was safe for pregnancy. When I got it home and opened up the package, I realized that I used this back when I was a teenager and if I recall it did NOT work for me back then. Of course, I realize that my body chemistry is probably completely different now so I'm willing to try it. Plus, theres nothing else to use so what can I do? He also said not to be surprised if I don't see results for 2-3 months. Jeez, how exciting.
On another note, I woke up this AM on CD4 with no bleeding. What the heck? My 1st period after m/c I spotted for a few days, bled heavy for a few days, and then spotted again for a few days. This one I had no spotting, no warning, and just started bleeding heavily out of nowhere and then it just straight up goes from heavy to nothing overnight, no tapering off or anything. Whacky. Whatever, at least I don't have to go through another 2 days of heavy bleeding. Now lets just hope that I O early...or just O period, this month.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Dermatologist
Posted by Mrs KS at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Been following you for awhile. Maybe the no spotting means your body is getting back to normal? I'm not sure, but hoping for you. ;) Thanks for FINALLY blogging this month too haha
Post a Comment