BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yes I did

Even though I had +OPKs and EWCM this cycle my chart showed an annovulatory cycle. And naturally since I'm blatantly not pregnant I have not had any pregnancy symptoms. Yes, despite these things, I've taken two, count them two, HPTs so far. I say so far b/c don't put it past me to take another in a few days if AF doesn't show. I'm on CD30 and my last cycle was 34 days, although my +OPK's and EWCM would have indicated to me a shorter cycle this time around. Oh well. Maybe I just like to waste money. At this point I'm just hoping for AF to show up a few days sooner than she did last time. I've been really emotional and weepy lately. I don't know if thats just b/c I'm having a hard time dealing with the holidays and my birthday tomorrow thinking of what should have been, or maybe its PMS and AF is on her way. Sometimes I think that maybe I should just go back on the pill and try to forget that I ever dared to admit that I wanted children.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I have been strongly considering going back on the pill too and act like none of this ever happened.