Today is CD 10 and thus marks FWP week(s). Here is the plan: FWP starting today and every other day until I get a +OPK. Then FWP for three days in a row, skip one, and then give it one more shot. With my first BFP cycle I O’d between CD 16-18 so while we may have a while to go before I O, I’ll feel better knowing that we’ve got our bases covered in case my cycle decides to be whacky. I started OPK’s on CD8 (the cheapie read-it-yourself ones, not the digitals that I used before) so I can get the hang of them. I do also have some leftover digital OPKs that I could always use to double check a questionable result. Another plus to this cycle is that I just rotated back to days at work, so I can chart my BBTs again! Yay! I did this our first BFP cycle, and even though I didn’t find it too helpful then I appreciate it now because at least this way I’ll be able to see whether or not I O’d. I’m still taking my lovely vitamins (and thyroid meds of course) and am armed with pre-seed, but otherwise that’s it. My birthday is at the end of this month, and I’ll be on CD29 that day (last BFP I got my +HPT on CD28) so I’m planning to test on my birthday if AF has not shown. I’m so hopeful that this will be our cycle. I know that its probably not good to be getting my hopes up so high, and that I might be setting myself up for a terrible birthday disappointment, but imagine if it goes the other way. What a fantastic birthday present that would be! Plus, trying to be positive will help prevent me from slipping deeper into a terrible depression. Think happy thoughts!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment